01 / 07
Inspired by the now-famous Google Ventures methodology, each project starts with an intense, 5-day discovery process that ends with empirical validation with real clients.
- Day 1: Problem Selection
- Day 2: Solution Sketching
- Day 3: Solution Storyboarding
- Day 4: Solution Prototyping
- Day 5: Solution User Validation
- To have a singular focus for 5 days
- To gain confidence we’re headed in the right direction and/or need to pivot/adjust the product
- To rally internal stakeholders around a solution or feature set by making them a part of the process
02 / 07
User Experience Design& User Testing
Using the insights from the Design Sprint, your UX designer will flesh out the user stories, journeys, and states to create a clear, seamless and delightful experience. And most importantly iterative User Testing.
- Competitive analysis
- User personas
- Documentation of user tasks
- Outline of User Stories
- Clickable wireframe prototype of the core flow
- Qualitative feedback (i.e., interviews)
Quantitative user feedback (i.e., surveys)
- To have a clickable wireframe prototype ready for user testing
- To gather feedback for correct prioritization of features prior to coding/development
- To iterate on the concept and design before spending any time coding/in-development
03 / 07
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Work with our visual design team to create an elegant design that incorporates the latest trends and capabilities.
- Visual brand identity/user interface (UI) design for the majority of screens
- Full-fidelity, clickable prototype
- To create the polished brand that users today demand
- To have a full-fidelity clickable prototype ready for user testing
04 / 07
Develop & Test
Agility is the name of the game. Our scrum-based Agile development methodology ensures frequent builds and gives you plenty of time to test and adjust. While our experienced Quality Assurance (QA) team will identify and manage testing.
- Fully tested and QA’d front-end and back-end code that matches agreed-upon specifications
- To ensure a product is as bug free as possible at launch
- To ensure the product works as expected
05 / 07
Marketing & PR Launch
No app launch plan is complete without the proper marketing, PR and engagement tools to help it get discovered and retain users.
- Introductions to the right marketing partner(s) with the skillset and testing strategy needed for the product
- To ensure a test driven marketing strategy allowing for quick learning and and efficient use of capital
- To help prioritize new feature development based on marketing learnings
06 / 07
Getting an app live on the web or submitting an app to the App Store can be a tricky process, but we will help you along the way to get your app published, so you can start monetizing.
- A first version/beta version/MVP live and in-market
- A prioritized backlog of future features based on user feedback
- To launch at the right time based on market timing and growth/adoption strategy
07 / 07
Track & Learn
Updates are essential to an app’s success. Using both quantitative and qualitative tracking tools, we will help you identify opportunities to improve and update your app based on user data and feedback.
- On-going support and management of the post-launch product
- Design and development of new features based on marketing data, analytics data and ongoing user testing
- Qualitative feedback (i.e., interviews and reviews)
- Quantitative user feedback (i.e., surveys)
- To ensure we have the data to determine which features & functionality to build next and/or change to fit the needs of (new) customers
Blue Label's team designed an exceptional app that has increased usage eightfold. In the first week of its launch, the app ranked No. 2 for news apps in iTunes.
Product Manager @ iHeartMedia